How to make a charm necklace out of the 2mm Nylon thread
Summary: In this tutorial, the subject is about how to make a charm necklace out of the 2mm Nylon thread. The charm necklace is in a cute fishbone frame together with another string strand simply, attractive, shinning and exquisite.
In some regions, such as Japan, the fishbone is not only a nourishing food but also a kind symbol of peace, intelligence and wisdom. Hence let get to today’s subject-how to make a charm necklace with threads. In the charm necklace, only two portions are included: the fishbone pendant and another string as rest chain part. The following are instructions how you can make it out:
Thing you may need for charm necklace:
2mm Nylon Thread
Step1: make the head portion with Double Half Hitch
1. Start by tying a Chinese button knot at center of a 90cm long thread;
2. Take another 30cm long thread lay it under the two vertical strands; then hold the right vertical cord and attach the half right end to it with a Double Half Hitch as the picture 3 &4 show;
3. Repeat the same progresses to attach the left half end to left vertical holding cord; now, you will get four vertical cord ends;
4. Take one more 3cm long thread and lay it under the four vertical strands and then continue the above two procedures from inside.
5. Finally, stop repeating until you get 10 vertical strands like the picture showcase (for a normal size pendant for charm necklace).