Vintage Jewelry Making Ideas-Handmade Chandelier Earrings
Summary: handmade chandelier earrings, vintage jewelry making
Earrings are an eye-catching embellishment that adds a splash of color to your outfits, while also flattering your face and highlighting its features. And today’s vintage jewelry making idea is all about making popular handmade chandelier earrings.
Supplies needed for the handmade chandelier earrings
8mm Czech Glass Bead
Petal Bead Cap
Flower-shape End Bar
Side Cutting Pliers
Round Nose Pliers
Chain Nose Pliers
How to start the vintage jewelry making process?
Step 1: Decorate the “chandelier” part
1. Cut 6~8cm long ball chain, insert the ball at end into the bead tip. Clamp with chain nose pliers. Repeat same process on the other end of chain.
2. Attach the two bead tips onto outer loops on the flower-shape end bar with jumprings.
Step 2: Create the focal Czech bead dangles
1. Feed 1 Czech bead and 1 petal bead cap onto the headpin.
2. Make a simple loop with 6mm of pin. Remove excess if necessary.
3. Do the above process with eyepin for a connective element.
Step 3: Assemble the earring
1. Hang the dangle on the center loop of the flower-shape finding.
2. Combine the earring hook and prepared chandelier with a connective element.
Step 4: Make another piece
Repeat the steps 1~3 to create the second earring.
While making handmade chandelier earrings may seem difficult to make, they are not! Easy-to-follow vintage jewelry making projects such as these should be promoted at full blast to benefit every craft fancier.