Necklace making ideas-how to make bead necklace patterns
Summary: Today I will show you the necklace making ideas of how to make bead necklace patterns, you only need prepare a few basic supplies and go with our tutorial step by step, the bead necklace patterns will be created.
Maybe you will feel a bit difficult after you see the end-product drawing of the bead necklace patterns, but once you master the way, you won’t feel it hard any more.
Things you need in the “necklace making ideas” project
2mm blue seed beads
2mm transparent seed beads
4mm clear seed beads
8mm blue abacus glass beads
How to make bead necklace patterns
Step1: finish a unit
1. Take enough elastic wire and slide an abacus glass beads on the middle of the wire,
2. String a 2mm blue seed bead, an 8mm blue bead, a 2mm white seed beads and a 2mm blue seed bead on both of the two lines in order.
3. String cross an 8mm blue bead and fasten; now we have finished the first unit.
Step2: repeat to string beads.
1. String a 2mm white seed bead, an 8mm blue glass bead, a 2mm white seed beads and a 2mm blue seed bead on both of the two lines in order and then cross both ends of the two wires, tighten it.
Step3: pay attention to the third units
1. When we move to the third units, you should attention the way I thread. Slide an 8mm glass bead, a 2mm white seed bead, a 2mm blue seed bead, an 8mm glass bead and a 2mm blue seed bead on the left wire in turn,
2. String a 2mm white seed beads an 8mm blue glass bead and a 2mm white bead on the right wire in turn, cross left end through the right end.
3. Thread an 8mm blue glass bead, a 2mm blue seed bead, a 2mm white seed bead, an 8mm bead, a 2mm white seed bead and an 8mm blue bead on the right line, cross the left end through the last 8mm blue bead on the right line, tense the two lines.
4. According to the all steps of above mentioned, you can finish the lower half of the necklace. Snip off the excessive wire.
Step4: make a ring and finish the necklace
1. Use the beading technique of brick stich to make a ring.
2. Here is a way to connect two sides, cross the two ends through a 4mm white bead, thread two lines downward and then string upward from the next bead until finish the whole ring, using the rest wire to combine with the lower half of the pendent.
3. at last, cut off the redundant elastic wire and add on chain, lobster claw.