How to Make Diamond Shape Bracelets with Red Seed Beads and Black Nylon Thread
Summary: Today’s tutorial is to show you step-by-step instructions for making a bead and thread bracelet out of seed beads. Take part in this simple and ingenious guide and start tying the great hobby.
This is an interesting and elaborated episode among various easy seed bead bracelet patterns. In this post, I will teach you how to make bracelets with beads and thread. During the entire processes, all things you need to do are knotting two overhand knots and slide on your seed beads.
Materials on how to make bracelets with beads and thread
Instruction on making easy seed bead bracelet patterns
Step1: prepare the working thread
1. Cut a strip of 60cm long nylon thread cord;
2. Fold the cord in half and thread a crimp bead;
3. Squeeze the bead at 0.7cm away from the folded location;
4. Tie the first overhand knot at 6~7cm position and then we will set out to add on the seed beads.
Step2: make the focal beaded pattern
1. Pass the two working ends cross through one seed bead;
2. Increasing the number of seed bead to 2 and then cross the working ends through in same way;
3. Work with 3 beads, 4 beads and 5 beads respectively and then decreasing the number of bead as the order: 4-3-2-1.
Step3: ending of bracelet making tutorials
1. Make a mirror image on the other side. there is a small tips that at the end, I just thread one working end back to the crimp bead due to one just allows 3 cord ends to pass at one time. However, it makes no difference;
2. Remove the excess tails and attach on the clasp by using jumpring;
Voila, great job! If you're going to splurge, wearing this red diamond shape bracelet;
Well, this tutorial on how to make bracelets with beads and thread is over. Do you like this red diamond shape bracelet? Just take a try, make your own bead and thread bracelet. For more easy seed bead bracelet patterns, just stay tuned on Pandahall Learning Center!