How to make necklace patterns with beads
Summary: This simple project is about how to make necklace patterns with beads. You just need some brass wire and beads, a unique necklace will be created by you.
Aluminum Wire, Light Golden, about 1.5mm in diameter, 6m/roll(AW6x1.5mm-14)
Unit: 10 Rolls Weight: 320(g)
US $4.57 / 10 Rolls
Brass Twist Chains, Come On Reel, Oval, Golden, Size: Chains: about 1.5mm long, 1mm wide, 0.35mm thick, 92m/roll(CHC-S109-G)
Unit: 92 m Weight: 588(g)
US $7.98 / 92 m
Brass Wire, Nickel Free, Golden, 0.3mm, 25m/roll(CW0.3mm007)
Unit: 10 Rolls Weight: 310(g)
US $6.10 / 10 Rolls
6/0 Glass Seed Beads, Opaque Colours Seed, White, about 4mm in diameter, hole: 1mm, about 4500pcs/pound(SDB4mm41)
Unit: 1 Pound Weight: 518(g)
US $0.91 / 1 Pound
12/0 Glass Seed Beads, Ceylon Round, White, 2mm in diameter, about 30000pcs/pound(SDB141)
Unit: 1 Pound Weight: 518(g)
US $0.80 / 1 Pound
Jewelry Pliers, Side Cutting Pliers, Polishing, 11cm long(P020Y)
Unit: 1 Plier Weight: 66(g)
US $0.76 / 1 Plier
Side Cutting Pliers, Ferronickel, Nickel Color, Black/Red, 11cm long(P019Y-1)
Unit: 1 Plier Weight: 64(g)
US $0.88 / 1 Plier
If you are wondering what fantastic present you should sent to your female friends as her birthday gift, here is the answer. The necklace patterns with beads made by yourself will be a good way to show your feelings and the necklace accessories for women is the excellent choice.
Materials you will use in the “necklace patterns with beads” project:
1.5mm Aluminum Wire
0.3mm brass wire
4mm white seed beads
4mm deep blue seed beads
2mm white seed beads
Round nose plier
Side cutting plier
How to make necklace patterns with beads:
Step1: make a circle
1. Choose a round container, a bottle cap or some other adminicle as you like, just round is ok. Bind the aluminum wire on the round object; leave over two tails of the two terminals and cut of the wire.
2. Loop the longer tail. using the flat nose plier and clamping the shorter tail ,coiling on the longer tail and so that it will form a complete circle and without gap.
Step2: tie up the beads
1. Take the thin brass wire and rolling several circles on the thick wire to fix it.
2. Slide a 4mm white bead and coil two circles and then string a deep blue bead and coil two circles again. String the two different color beads alternately until surround the whole inner ring.
3. Finished the outer ring.
4. Slide six 2mm seed beads on the peripheral of the deep blue beads and enclose it, and then thread through a white bead, repeat the move and enclose the whole deep blue beads.
Step3: add on chain
Add chain on the pendent and make ending work with jumring or clasp as you like.
Tips: while making the necklace patterns with beads, pay attention to the round adminicle, because the size of the adminicle you choose decides the size of the necklace you will make.