Beebeecraft Tutorials on How to Make Wave Beaded Bracelet
Summary: Crystal beads and pearl beads are always popular in Summer! Today I will show you a wave style beaded bracelet made with red glass beads and white pearl beads.
Materials and tools needed:
4mm white glass pearl beads
4mm red crystal glass beads
14x11x2mm antique silver Tibetan style alloy toggle clasps
5x4x1mm silver wire guardian wire protector
0.2mm transparent clear fishing thread nylon wire
Instructions on how to make the bracelet:
- You should take out a silver toggle clasp. Thread it on the 0.2mm transparent clear fishing thread nylon wire.
- Thread a red crystal glass bead and cross the thread in the bead hole.
- You should add a red crystal bead on your right wire and add a white pearl bead on your left wire. Then use one more red crystal bead and make a cross in the bead hole. You will see a pearl bead on the left and three red crystal beads around the pearl beads.
- Then you should repeat the 3rd step. But this time you should add the white pearl beads to the right wire and the red crystal bead on the left. Then you should thread one more red crystal bead and make a cross in the bead hole.
- You should repeat the same steps to make the bracelet as long as you want. Remember to thread the pearl beads and crystal beads across to make sure that the beads are designed like wave.
- Add three more white pearl beads and make them around the red crystal bead on the left.
- Thread to the right side of the bracelet and add three more white pearl beads. Then you will see the wave of the pearl beads.
- Repeat the steps above and add the clasp to finish the wave bracelet.Look! The bracelet is really beautiful. Do you like this design? Welcome to find more jewelry making supplies on Beebeecraft!