Exclusive DIY Jewelry Crafts- Mother's Day Bracelet out of String and Beads
Summary: Via learning today’s post about diy jewelry crafts, you are able to create an exclusive mothers day bracelet out of nylon thread, leather cord and certain number of beads. It is safety and easy to practice among adults and children.
Give moms a unique and significant gift for ensuing Mother’s Day should be on the agenda now. It’s super easy to practice these types of diy jewelry crafts. For instance, in this mothers day bracelet, you can deal it with a wet finger as long as master the square knot tying technique, and can be as creative as you want to be in it.
Materials needed in mothers day bracelet:
Non-Magnetic Hematite Beads Strand
10mm Pearl Bead
2mm Cowhide Leather Cord
1mm Nylon Thread
How to start the diy jewelry crafts?
Step1: make the starting loop
1. Cut a section of leather cord, make sure the length be 6~7cm longer than the wrist circumference;
2. Fold the starting 3cm long to form a ring. Then fasten the strand of 50cm long 1mm thread with a larks head knot;
3. Separate the two equal-length working end and work another two square knots.
Step2: add on the beads
Thread one hematite bead onto two ends, then secure in place by one square knot.
Keep adding beads and tying square knots for entire mothers day bracelet.
Step3: add on the ending pearl bead
1. Secure the ending by tying another two square knots. Remove the excess leather cord;
2. Slide the pearl beads on both two ends;
3. Tie a fasten knot tautly to secure;
4. Trim the leftover thread tails and seal with lighter.
Besides, you can also try the pattern with somewhat special birthstone elements. That will fit aptly on moms’ sleeve at meanwhile allow you to add strong focal element to your mothers day bracelet. By the arriving of the Mother’s Day, more diy jewelry crafts for moms will be updated continuously and frequently.