How to DIY Pink Freshwater Lace Pearl Bracelet with Green Pearl Beads
Summary: This DIY pearl bracelet is nice, isn't it? I like pink and green, so I make this pink freshwater pearl bracelet with Green Pearl Beads. If you like it, please comment under my tutorial.
Pearl always makes us noble and elegant. In this video, I use hot pink pearl beads and green pearl beads to DIY this pearl lace bracelet design. Hope you like this pink freshwater pearl bracelet.
Music Credits: 安瀬圣 - 気持ちあふれる
To get started, you will need:
Steps on making pink freshwater pearl bracelet
1. Cut down a 100 cm tiger tail, fold it in half, thread the toggle clasp to wire, then thread a pink pearl bead to both wires;
2. Cross both wires through a pink pearl bead,add 1 pink pearl bead to each wire, cross both wires through a pink pearl bead to make a rhombus shape, then add 3 pink pearl beads to each wire, cross both wires through a pink pearl bead again to make a loop, string a green bead to upper wire, thread the upper wire back through the right pink pearl on the rhombus, and then the green pearl bead, at last, thread upper wire to right middle pink pearl on the loop from bottom to top, tighten the wires; this is the basic beading pattern;
3. Continue this pattern until reach ideal length, here I use 10 green pearl beads, add 1 pink pearl to each wire, cross both wires through a pink pearl bead, thread a pink pearl to both wires, then thread a crimp bead and the other part toggle clasp to wires, thread wires back through the crimp bead and tighten, pinch the bead and cut down extra wires;
4. Prepare a 100 cm tiger tail again, fold it in half, thread the wire to the right pink pearl on the first rhombus shape, thread the upper wire to the next two pink pearl beads on top right; add 5 pink pearl beads to upper wire, thread the wire to the pink pearl bead which stands right above the second green pearl bead, continue to add 5 pink pearl beads, thread the wire to the pink pearl bead which stands right above the third green pearl bead, this is a basic beading pattern;
5. Continue this pattern until reach the end, do the same with the bottom wire;
6. Thread both wires back through the adjacent beads to fasten the pearl lace bracelet. Cut down extra wires.
7. Connect the toggle clasp, now I have finished making this pink freshwater pearl bracelet
8. You can also change your favorite color pearl beads to make your own unique pearl lace bracelet. Just take a try!
For more Pandahall tutorial videos just stay tuned!