8 Easy Must-do Rubber Band Crafts for Kids
Summary: Seeing those bright rubber band crafts made us all nostalgic for childhood, so we collected 8 awesome but easy rubber band crafts for you and your kids to try with us.
Rubber band jewelry is the hottest trend among kids these days. These small elastic loops are finding a whole new way to express kids' creativity and imaginations. By using a loom tool or simply the fingers, each can make awesome bracelets, necklaces, even the flowers, animals, etc. Once get the hang of it, the possibilities, patterns and colors are endless. So, have you try any rubber band jewelry project with the sweethearts at home? Anyway, just take a look at the sparkling craft ideas round-up below and you will love them!
1. Colorful Fishtail Rubber Band Bracelet: Don’t have a loom kits at hands? That’s all right. In this colorful fishtail bracelet, you will just use your fingers and then you can make an easy starting! (Via Pandahall Learning Center)
2. Rubber Band Spool Knitting Bracelet Project: Here is a project to work with your old spool knotting machine. Know how to do spool knitting? (Via craftandcreativity)
3. Candy Color Loom Flower Bracelet: How about making rubber band bracelets with crochet hook? Take a look at this candy color loom flower bracelet, easy yet stunning. (Via Pandahall Learning Center)
4. Rainbow Loom Barefoot Sandals Tutorial: Just enjoy the sun and beach after learning such barefoot sandals from the rubber bands. (via Craft Life)
5. Rubber Band Slave Bracelet: Only 10 minutes, you will get another way to make the slave bracelet. Fun and cute. (Via Pandahall Learning Center)
6. Loom Band Snakes: The rainbow loom bands are not only crafts among girls, but also boys. So freaking cool! (via Frugal Fun For Boys)
7. Rainbow Loom Flip Flops Idea: These cute covers are just made with the first fish tail pattern. Find your old slippers and try giving it a brand new look! (via Debi’s Design)
8. Rainbow Loom Charms to Make with Kids: A rainbow pumpkin or a delicious banana? Wouldn’t these be cute little keychain and bag decorations? (Via Pandahall Learning Center)
We’ve been working on this list for a few weeks, and I’m sure there are many more awesome DIY ideas that we’ve missed. So if you know one or have done a cool DIY project yourself, feel free to share it in the comments!