Best Way to Clean Aquamarine Jewelry at Home
Summary: Aquamarine is the official March birthstone. Many women love aquamarine jewelry as a fantastic ornament. But do you know how to clean it? In this post, we will tell you the best way to clean aquamarin
Aquamarine jewelry is well known for its beautiful blue sea color. It is a great gift for the one you cherish and love. You can wear it for any big parties. So timely cleaning should be a primary importance. Next, we will introduce you the best way to clean aquamarine jewelry at home.
The best way to clean aquamarine jewelry:
1. Things you’ll need to prepare: warm water, dish soap, soft toothbrush, soft cloth, and bowl.
2. Prepare a small bowl, and then fill it with warm water and few drops of dish soap.
3. Soak your aquamarine jewelry into the soapy water for a few minutes.
4. Gently scrub your aquamarine jewelry with a soft toothbrush.
5. Resin it thoroughly under the warm water.
6. Dry your jewelry with a soft cloth.
The ways to clean the jewelry setting:
1. If your aquamarine is set in silver, you need to use a soft jeweler’s cloth and buff out any tarnish on the silver.
2. If your aquamarine is set in gold, you can continue the same cleaning method you used on the gem. You can soak the jewelry in warm, soapy water and then clean it with a soft toothbrush. After you rinse off the item with water, buff it with a soft cloth and it will be back to new.
3. As for other metal settings such as tungsten and stainless steel also have similar care tips to gold. You can wash them in warm soapy water and then buff them lightly with a soft cloth. This will help to keep the surfaces clean and reduce the visibility of scratches.
With these useful cleaning tips, it is very easy to clean your aquamarine jewelry at home, and it is safe and effective. If you are still worried, you can take it to a professional jeweler for deep cleaning, and they will help detect and fix any possible damages on your jewelry.