Jewelry for Phone - How to Make a Personalized Cell Phone Charm with Pearl Beads
Summary: Here is a guidance on how to make cell phone charms, after mastered the tutorial, you can decor your phone can with this personalized DIY phone charm.
This is my first time to make phone chain; the diy phone charm is designed to cater for young people. You can create this chain for phone just with little cost.
1. Materials you should prepare in the diy phone charm: cord loop, rhinestone bead, 6mm and 10mm glass pearl, eyepin, head pins and brass chain.
2. Thread a 10mm glass pearl bead and a rhinestone bead onto an eyepin and to create a simple link with round nose plier
3. Slide one 6mm glass pearl bead onto each of a headpin, make a simple loop for each headpin and cut off the extra part with side cutting plier.
4. Trim off several strip of chain with different length and attach the beads to the chain.
5. Gather and string all of the chain to a jumpring.
6. Open the two loops of the link (we have made before) and link the jumpring with cell phone strap.
Congratulations, you can attach your personalized cell phone decoration accessories to your phone. Besides, any kinds of beads can be used and replaced to let it stood out in the diy phone charm tutorial. Hope you like it!