How to Make Necklace with Wire and Beads within 7 Steps
Summary: Today's easy craft is about a tutorial on making necklace with wire and beads, I hope you enjoy the process of learning this "how to make a wire necklace" project!
You can create a fabulous handcrafted DIY wire jewelry just using aluminum wire and opal pendant; now let’s start our journey on making necklace with wire and beads.
1. Things you need in making the wire beads necklace: aluminum wire, opal pendant, jumpring, iron cross chain and 0.5mm brass wire.
2. Cut off a strip of aluminum wire with 20cm and then make a heart shape with the help of round nose plier and a cylindrical as the picture shows.
3. Make a loop inwards with the round nose plier and trim off the extra wire.
4. Prepare a piece of brass and Wire wrapped over the top of a briolette bead.
5. Open a jumpring and hang the elegant bail in the heart, close the jumpring.
6. Add a jumpring in each loop of the heart and thread your chain from the two jumprings.
7. Attach the clasp.
Now our tutorial of making necklace with wire and beads is done. Just keep learning, the more skills you have learnt, the more exquisite jewelries you can make.