How to Make a Braided Friendship Bracelet with Brightly Colored Strings
Summary: Maybe this step by step friendship bracelet will take you a little time, but it is really very easy to make; and you just need some strings, this braided friendship bracelet will be created.
As you know, friendship bracelets have been becoming very popular lately. So I think of the bracelet design and share with you a tutorial on how to make a braided friendship bracelet.
1. Materials you will need to braid the friendship bracelet: ribbon ends, 1mm nylon thread, lobster claw clasp and jumprings.
2. Prepare 12 piece of threads with 80cm, attach the ribbon ends and secure it by flat nose plier.
3. Start to tie square knots with the 12 piece of threads as the picture shows.
4. It is time to compiled four strands braided when the four braided patterns reach your desired length.
5. At last, attach another ribbon ends as the first and add clasp.
Hope you enjoy trying this braiding friendship bracelet with the help of our "step by step friendship bracelet" instruction!